I'm pretty excited, so I thought I should blog about my new job.
I'm a medical assistant at a skin center. It's not a dermatoligist, it's more of a cosmetic office. We do skin treatments for things like acne but also do things like lasor hair removal. I help the doctor with procedures, mix chemicals for the procedures and lots of other little things like that. I like it a lot and am learning a lot. I hope I can say that I like it in a couple of months becuase the more I can learn about anything in the medical field, the more it will help my career :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! Yay for you!! Man, maybe you can get some free hair removal? Man, I'd kill for that- for me. :o)
lasor...laser? :)
I know, I'm crossing my fingers I can get a little discounted hair removal :) ...and sorry for the bad spelling :s
woot woot. I really need to do one of those face peels. Do ya do anything like that?
Yup, we sure do. We are basically a medical spa.
So, there haven't been any updates in a while. Come on girl!
...it's commin!
Post a Comment