Wow, I almost missed the whole month of November! Sorry about that. We've been very very busy. I have a couple things to post so I'll do them separately and, as promised, I'll start with a picture of our new house :)
We moved in Oct. 22. It was the biggest head ache ever. Even more then our last place we bought which we can thank the economy for. That being said we are so thankful to be able to be in this house. All the trouble was worth it. We think it's lovely! We are slowly putting it together and tweaking it here and there. We hope all of you can visit at some point. For those of you in town we want to have a house-warming dinner so we'll let you know. I'll also try and send out our new address to everybody.
We moved in Oct. 22. It was the biggest head ache ever. Even more then our last place we bought which we can thank the economy for. That being said we are so thankful to be able to be in this house. All the trouble was worth it. We think it's lovely! We are slowly putting it together and tweaking it here and there. We hope all of you can visit at some point. For those of you in town we want to have a house-warming dinner so we'll let you know. I'll also try and send out our new address to everybody.

2 comments:
LOVE the house! Ironically, it looks a lot like my house - only we have different colored brick. LOVE IT! and CONGRATS!
wow! That is such a cute house! Congrats!
Post a Comment