Monday, March 9, 2009

The Drag Strip

Posted by Erin

A couple weekends ago we got a chance to take Jeff's truck to the drag strip and race it. I didn't know what to expect, but it was surprisingly fun! Even though, I have to say, it was one of the coldest nights in Austin and we didn't leave the place until 3 in the morning! Some other friends went too and it was just fun to hang out and watch all the wicked fast cars...and ride along too. There were soooo many cars racing that Jeff and I only got a chance to run it 5 times, but the time flew by.


Jeff's fastest time was a 15.7. And I realize we don't have the fastest vehicle but that's a pretty good time for the truck. We didn't get to bed until almost 4 0'clock that morning...good times.

I tried to wait to post this until I could get ahold of pics and a video, but can't seem to. So hopefully I can post some later.

0 comments: