Ever since Vega was born, Jeff and I have been trying to go visit. I had to wait until school was out, but we finally bought are tickets to go, the middle of June. I was so excited to see everyone. Melanie, Josh, Vega and James (the Great Dane). Which made me remember that I had the Great Dane website where James was purchased saved on my computer. I decided to open it just to see what cute puppies they might've had lately. Well, to my surprise, they just recently had a litter and were going to be ready to take home the same week that we were going to visit! What are the odds of that? It was meant to be. So I called the breeder to ask her what ones where available. The one we wanted was indeed, still available! Jeff and I were so excited, we worked out all the details that day.
We just got back on Monday. We had a great time with my family. Vega is just about the cutest, most happy baby ever! She will smile at everything. We had a crab feast one of the nights which is always such a treat. It was so nice to hang out. I miss them already.
Jeff and I were really worried about the plane ride home with the new puppy, but he was a champ. We woke up at 4:30am to get to our 7 am flight. He slept most of the way home, under the seat, in our puppy bag. He didn't even have any accidents! We had a layover in Memphis and was able to get him to pee on a puppy pad in the airport. What a relief. We finally made it home at noon on Monday.
Here are just a few pics. The Midas Tuck a.k.a. "Tucker"
Click here for video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE27wuGU18c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment