Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Misc.

Posted by Erin

We had fun this year putting together our costumes for Halloween. I wasn't sure whether Jeff would be home or not so it was very last-minute. I was a Gypsy...which is random because all of it came out of my closet, and Jeff was "worked to death" which I think is very fitting.

As most of you know, Jeff travels for work and is therefore gone a lot of the time. Lately it's been the extreme case. Jeff's been working for 9 weeks in a row doing the Citycenter project for MGM in Vegas. http://www.citycenter.com/ He has been able to come home every weekend...sometimes only for a day and a half, but I feel fortunate at that because we've been told he may not come home at all on the weekend. Not fun, but we're doing the best we can to make it work for us. Soon enough Jeff will switch jobs to something local that doesn't travel, however we believe timing is everything.

(nope, he didn't do construction...just had to wear the get-up)

Tucker grows like a weed. It's unbelievable! AND (thank goodness) behaves better and better each day. So far he knows; sit, lay down, stay, come, whisper, bark, shake, where's Jeff and where's Erin (where he'll go and find us). He's become such a sweetheart. My favorite thing to do with him is go downtown to Town Lake to the Hike & Bike Trail. Especially to the "off-leash" part. He loves it!





And, no, we haven't forgotten about Rusty. We still love him just as much as ever. He's a stud. He is an outside kitty still and loves it. We keep trying to let him back in the house but he doesn't seem to care. So come this winter (not like it gets that cold here) I'll have to make him someplace warm in the garage to go when he is cold.

And, yes, we still have Tobias (Megan's cat). He has been with us for almost 8 months, I think. He will be picked up at the end of this month. And SO excited for the visitors! :)

1 comments:

Erin said...

you're funny...I'll try not to disappoint!